Monday, October 13, 2008

Whitehorse

Matt has to take a course in Whitehorse this week so Hunter and I are tagging along. His course runs all day Wednesday and Thursday, so we will be exploring Whitehorse while he is working away. Each time we go to the city we only seem to hit Walmart, C.Tire and Superstore so I am looking forward to exploring the other stores around town.

I saw that the public library has a mom and tot reading time and the pool has tot time as well. So we will try to take it all in, as well as some Christmas looking! I have a bunch of ideas for the husband, but I need to make up my own list as well. We are also going to get some fish for our aquarium that we have had in storage for the last three years. Matt has the truck booked in for the regular oil change stuff and we have to see if they can stop the crack in our windshield too. We got a nasty rock hit the other week. But no point replacing the windshield right before they start putting gravel on the snowy roads!

And speaking of snow! It has been snowing here for the last few hours so everything is nice and white. The chickadees are driving the cats insane stocking up on sunflower seeds from the bird feeder. I am so glad I bought that! It keeps us all entertained.

I have just finished up 13 weeks of pregnancy! One more week to go and we are done our first trimester. I am stilling yakking a bit each day, but for the most part I feel just fine. I have lost about 6 pounds since getting pregnant. I am shocked at how quick this pregnancy is going. When I was pregnant with Hunter it seemed to go by so slowly! And I think we have our first ultrasound booked for November 27th. Can't wait to see if it is a girl or a boy!

5 comments:

deiss said...

I think it's a boy.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I think it is a boy too!

Heather, aka: Mum said...

I'm thinking TWO girls!! There's just something about TWINS ;-) But hay...I might be a tad biased ;-)

yukonmusher said...

ok.. let me try to be nice here. Word is you took the last of the soya sauce from town, is this true? How can I make the best marinade for my moose if you supply the rest of the world with it? lol
have a good trip

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

ahahahah it is true!!! My brother in Fort Nelson could not find any of the kind he likes, but Mel had it here so I bought it all and took it down there with me the last time we went!! hehehehe sorry!!!