Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sucks to be Sick

I haven't been feeling well the last few days and this morning it has turned into a full blown cold. Yesterday morning I could not stop yakking and was so dizzy Matt had me come down to the health centre to be checked out. Everything seemed fine, but I still felt pretty crappy. So Matt took the morning off of work and took Hunter to play group while I slept. The yakking yesterday really scared me, it was at that point where I could not catch my breath. I am so not a glowing pregnant lady.

I miss sleep. Already I am getting up to pee three times a night. And now with being all stuffed up I am barely sleeping at all during the night. Blah. I am such a whiner.

7 comments:

jen said...

ok lots of sympathy for you!!! Although I'm not barfing anymore from the pregnancy, I had the flu a few weeks back on top of a hacking cough and cold! Seriously the worst thing ever!!! Hope you get better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's no fun at all. I hope the peeing and nausea get better... c'mon second trimester, let's GO!

Anonymous said...

Get Well Soon,hot water with lemon & honey plus a bit od mint leaves will have you feeling much better & gargling with warm salt water helps.

Jackie S. Quire said...

Sometimes, dude..... whining is TOTALLY warranted.

This is most definitely one of those times.

deiss said...

If I admit to being sick, can I whine with you? Round two has hit and this time? Sinus AND ears. Bah.

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Winer baby. Suck it up buttercup. :P
hehehehehehehehehe Did you REALLY expect anything less from me?? :)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Okay, I love everyone here but Tina! :)