Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Live in Whitehorse? Input needed!

Hey there Yukon folks,

So I have heard (thanks for the research Fawn!) that the Spruce Bog craft fair has been full up for weeks. I found an email address and sent a message off just in case. I wish I had heard about this stuff sooner!

Your input needed here:

1. So which other craft fair is really well attended in Whitehorse? I would still really like to go to one, but I want to make sure it has been well attended in the past.

2. Where is a really good spot to have a vehicle serviced? We just need the basic oil change stuff and are wondering where you like and don't like. And is there a really good spot for having a windshield replaced?

Thanks Whitehorsians :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spruce Bog is it for well-attended craft fairs. I get my oil changed at EnviroLube (5th & Ogilvie), and glass at All-West on 4th.

dogsled_stacie said...

There's the Cranberry fair in Dec too.

Agree with Envirolube for oil changes (fast and quick), or Performance Centre for anything major (expensive, but they're good).

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Thanks guys!

Wandering Spirit Kennels said...

There is a sale at Porter Creek Secondary that is well attended. I've done pretty well there the last couple years. I haven't heard when it is this year, usually in the first week of December.

Heather, aka: Mum said...

Definately go with All-West Glass

I haven't gone to a craft show in eons but dieing to this year!! The ones mentioned are suppose to be amazing...so I've heard! Time to start saving up NOW!!! I can see the $$$ flying out of my hands already...