Friday, October 10, 2008

I GOT IN!

Woohoooo!!! I managed to get myself a table at the Spruce Bog Craft Fair for November. After hearing they were all full, I thought I would get a head start on asking for a table for their Easter Craft Fair. But hurray! They said I can have a table for this event. I just have to become a member and pay the fees.

So on November 15th at the Canada Games Arena, come on by my table (I think I am either #85 or #87) and buy an awesome pair of baby booties! I am going to be sewing my heart out between now and then.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come! Iqaluit is a little too far away.

You should also have a few baked treats for sale at your table!

Anonymous said...

I wish the commute wasn't so far or I'd be there also.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara, I love your booties and was just wondering if you make newborn sizes? Wasn't sure how else to contact you?

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Hi Lindsay!

The smallest size I make right now is for about 12 months. Any smaller than that and I have to hand stitch them and right now I just can't find the time to make any that way!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara and Matt and cutie Hunter.
I wish I could come to see your handy work but Nanaimo is way too far! Maybe one day.
I know at Craft fairs (I'm a knitter) my baked goods did great! And I have no doubt your's would too, or anything of your's handmade would! Take care

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Hi Heather!!

My mom has been trying to email you back, but it isn't working! Can you email me at kara underscore went at hotmail dot com

Hope that makes sense!