Friday, October 24, 2008

Can Anyone in Whitehorse do me a Favour???

Hey there Whitehorsians!

I was just on the phone with the Salvation Army Thrift Store in Whitehorse. They have a fur coat there, but I cannot purchase it over the phone and they cannot set it aside for me. I reuse the coats to make trim on the booties that I sell.

Is there anyone who could pick it up for me? I can do a money transfer by email for you. My husband will be in town next week and could get it from you.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I'll run right out for ya. I'll be there in about 3 days. :)

Unknown said...

what type of fur are you looking for? Muskrat, beaver, wolf, rabbit, fox, mink???????????

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Tina- smart ass!!

Indigo- I really like sewing with beaver and every once in a while you walk into a thrift store and there is a gorgeous fur coat being sold for dirt cheap!! I would probably take any kind of fur coat I could find as long as it was in good shape and fairly cheap. If you ever find one in your travels, please let me know!

Anonymous said...

I have to run errands tomorrow, so I will see if I can make a stop there. I have some boxes to drop off, anyway. The only real obstacle is my mommybrain, which makes me forget things...!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Thanks Fawn! And don't worry if you forget- I totally have the mommy brain going too!