Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tagged by Megan

One of my favorite northern bloggers tagged me in an interview blog meme. Thanks Megan! I really needed something to use as procrastination from the laundry this morning.

1. What do your love interests have in common?
All of my love interests have well muscled arms and nice bums. Of course this includes my husband.

2. What is your guilty pleasure?
My quad. I dream of ditching my kids and spending the entire day exploring trails and mud holes. Sadly, the options for ditching my kids are extremely few and far between so I continue to dream. Even with the kids, I usually opt for driving my quad around town instead of the truck.

3. What makes you angry?
I find myself angry after dealing with rude, obnoxious, and verbally aggressive people. Just last week I had a run in with a person like this and I was fuming when I got home. Most of the time these people do not know of a right time, right place, and right way to go about dealing with their problems. It wasn't that I was angry with the person, just more angry at the way they approach and deal with their issues and how they try to blame the world their own problems.

4. Who do you dislike?
Oh I have my dislike list, but this blog sure isn't the place to share it! But I can say most people that land on my dislike list are those rude, obnoxious and verbally aggressive folks I discussed in number three.

5. What was your first job?
I grew up on a farm 50km from town so I was always doing some sort of work, but my first job in town was as a propane jockey. I was 15 and my wage when I started was $5.50 an hour. Crazy to think that my last job had a wage that was seven times that amount and now I currently work in exchange for hugs and kisses from two little dirt covered boys. My current job is definitely the most rewarding.

Thanks Megan! And to continue the fun I tag Tina, Darcy, Morena, Tammy and Erica.
Your questions are:
1. Where would you like to live once you retire?
2. What causes you to worry the most?
3. What was your favorite toy as a child?
4. Do you make decisions quickly and easily or do you fret over them for long periods of time?
5. What hobby would you pursue if money wasn't an issue?

2 comments:

Erica said...

Yay! Talking about myself is one of my best things!

Morena said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! Thanks for tagging me. I'll have to look at this tonight when I have time to give a good answer. Love this stuff, and I love getting to know people better.