Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Blogoversary To Me!

Four years of blogging and still going strong!

I have never managed to keep a journal for longer than a few weeks, but for some reason I find blogging easy to keep up and almost addicting. Recently I began to worry about losing our old blog from our time in Kugluktuk, so I began to turn it into a book year by year and have it printed. The first year, 2006, has already arrived in my mailbox and I love it! I went through a company called Shared Book and I am impressed with the quality of the product.

And the best parts of blogging? All of the personal connections and new friendships I have made plus the amazing outpouring of support I have received in my weight loss endeavour! Thank you all so much for taking the time to read our blog.

9 comments:

Stories of a Happy Mom said...

I agree! Blogging is addicting!... I love reading your "adventures"..thanks for sharing! ;)

Megan said...

Happy blogoversary! I'm glad I "know" you. :)

Four years...wow. You started just before I did, and I look back and marvel that I'm still going.

Clare said...

Hey youngster. Happy blogoversary. I always look forward to your posts and keeping up with the life that you share.

Congratulations, my friend, for sticking to it, and for giving us this excellent blog.

jill spyker said...

Congratulations K!! I love it! I hope your comments get to go in your books too! Keep it up!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

The comments are in the books too! That is why I picked the company that I did to make the book.

Morena said...

So glad we've 'met' though this medium. Happy anniversary.

Erica said...

Ditto to what everyone else has said ^_^ I'm glad you've been blogging, 'cuz that's how I met you. If I hadn't, I might not have made it through my first six months here.

Meandering Michael said...

HB!

Janet Whitesell said...

I love your blog. I started reading after you moved to Faro, but I went straight to your Kugluktuk blog to start from the beginning.