Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Head Is Going To Explode....

Hello. My name is Kara and I am a mac-addict.

It has been nine days since my last mac use and I don't know if I can handle it for much longer.

Sigh. My beautiful macbook pro is in for repairs. Something about a logic board they say now. Which is just gobbilly-gook to me. I could have burst into tears when they said today, a week after it arrived there, that it is going to be at least another two weeks before it will be repaired. A real pain in the arse. I had projects to do, pictures to post, housework to procrastinate from...

Thankfully my husband has a little netbook that I have commandeered from him. It drives me nuts with its itty bitty key board and enter key that is all wonky. But at least I can get on the internet and get some stuff accomplished.

I need to figure out how to put pictures on this gadget. While I was away in Mayo for the last week, I did some serious sewing! I made four pairs of adult mittens and three pairs of kids mittens that just need liners put in, four pairs of baby booties, and the bottoms for another pair of mukluks. I am awesome!! Last week I had my first customers on my Etsy site and sold a pair of mittens and a pair of baby mukluks. Sure hope they like their purchases.

AND!! My new leather sewing machine arrived in the mail today. I am so excited to pull my new toy out of the box and try it out.

AND AND AND.... check out my guest post over here at Johanna's beautiful blog.

3 comments:

Kennie said...

Ahh logic board failure .. that sucks hard. Logic board = mother board = expensive piece of hardware = happy to still have apple care!

Matt's comp should have a SD card slot on it somewhere.. most of them come with.

Tina said...

Itty bitty keyboard? Sounds like fat-finger syndrome to me. I suffer from that also. :)

Shanlee said...

I received the mittens yesterday. They are awesome. Everyone at work is in awe. I just need cold weather now. And a bigger winter time purse so I can put them somewhere when I go into stores!