Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Hunter and Cavan spent the last few days practicing their Trick or Treating skills and it was all put to good use this evening. With snowsuits on under their costumes, they hopped into the gator and hit the town.... well actually only about 20 houses. What a heap of loot they came home with. Tonight the Treat Fairy will be coming to replace their treats with some new Might Machines movies. The Treat Fairy, aka Matt the sugar fiend, will be taking it all to work with him. We let them have a bunch tonight and I am pretty sure they ate more chocolate tonight than they have in their entire lives!

The Puppy and Chicken ready to hit the town:


Move outta the way mom! We need to get the candy!


Our Puking Pumpkins!! They were a big hit with all the kids.


Trick or Treating in Style!!

Trick or Treat In Style from Kara Went on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Omg, CUTEST THING EVER!!! I swear, one day I am moving to live next door to you. I hope to god it's before those little ones get too big! haha Man, I want to have babies that can go trick or treating on a little 4 wheeler!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! Saves the energy for the candy eating later!

Tina said...

I'm totally doing puking pumpkins next year.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Tina on the puking pumpkins!!!!!

Morena said...

Fantastic pumpkins!!!!!