Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Party and Prep

Today the town put on their annual Kids Halloween Party and the boys had a fabulous time. It was just for kids aged 10 and under; later tonight there are parties for the older kids. There were some games, but mostly the kids just ran around the gym in their costumes having fun. It was over lunch time and there was quite the spread of snacks for the kids and parents to enjoy
Hunter taking his swings at the pinata:

The shy little puppy:

My pumpkin carving assistants:
Cavan enjoying the pinata too:
The cutest little chicken in town!!

1 comment:

Morena said...

Great costumes! I'm so jealous of your pumpkin. I ordered on on foodmail but with the changes they don't allow them anymore. And at that point, all the ones at the northern were sold out. Although, I'm not sure I would have paid $40 for one anyway so I'm glad I didn't have to decide.