Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks Kennie and Jackie!

Today was a great mail day!!

From Kennie I got more burned tv seasons. I now have Dexter and Greys Anatomy to entertain me over the winter. Thanks Kennie!!

And Jackie did a story for some CBC thingy called Spark. They ran a contest and I was one of the winners! So they emailed me and said I won a grocery bag! They also thanked me for being listener of spark.... well I didn't have the heart to say the CBC usually annoys me. But of course I had to listen to Jackie and Jen talking, so I tuned in.

My awesome new grocery bag!


And my adorable boy today. He is attempting to escape the baby gate by sliding underneath. What a kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Did you try those Ice Road Trucker DVDs? I guess my burner wasn't working the best when I did them because the ones my sister received didn't work. Let me know because I'll make you another set. AND, Season 2 is in the mail to us so once we get it I'll send you a copy!

Trish said...

Dexter is awesome, you'll love it, I'm totally hooked.

Alex said...

how did he even manage to squeeze that far under!? Colour me impressed!