Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun Days

I saw that little man was crashing quickly today. So we had an early lunch and then while I talked to my mom on the phone Hunter curled up on the living room rug and fell asleep!! He just never falls asleep anywhere but his bed or the car seat so I found it pretty damn cute.



After he woke up from his nap we played outside. It was a gorgeous day at only -5C with a hint of wind. Perfect weather for playing outside. We walked to a friends place for a visit and then continued around the block. He screamed when I had to take him inside! He is an outside kinda boy I guess!


Stuck in the snow!! He needed a wee bit of help to get himself upright.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That top picture is priceless!

Yukongirl said...

Love the napping photo! I remember my neice falling asleep on the arm of the sofa once....she was just that tired!

Aida said...

lol, love the napping pic. lucky you. i was trying to bring them both out today since it was sunny but windchill of -38C so i thought maybe just for a wee bit on the deck. it turned out horrible..more on the blog.

Jennith said...

asleep in action :D