Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trip to Liard- minus the squirrel

Here are pictures of our weekend to Laird Hotsprings. I forgot to bring my camera to the springs with us, so I am waiting for my sister in law to send me pictures of that. And I will make a whole separate entry on the squirrel trapping...

What mom?? I can't have this??


Hunter falling in love with Damons tricycle:


But I don't want him to come!!


Happy dad and uncle:


Ohhhh Uncle Travis has a big truck!


There was this crazy ass group of fire twirlers, fabric climbers and just plain odd people. They put on a show....


Damon showing Hunter how it is done:


Travis cooking breakfast on his amazing grill!


Boys happier in the wagon!


Like father, like son:


Crazy boy:


Kisses for mom:


Corrienne and Damon trying out the slide:


Matt and Hunter playing on the tire swing:


This sow had two cubs with her about 5 minutes up the road from the springs:

3 comments:

deiss said...

Hunter gets mad? Hahahaha that is hilariously cute.

Trish said...

bizarre that there were fabric climbers and fire dancers out in the middle of the wilderness, thought you could really only find those in vegas.

And I have to agree, I have not seen a picture of Hunter mad, very cute!

Aida said...

fabric climbers? aka circque de soleil? great pic of Hunter mad!