Have I mentioned how much I love having a road? We drove into Whitehorse yesterday afternoon after Matt and the town garage fixed our flat tire. Evil nail. It was a busy trip and I was back here in Faro by early afternoon today. In that short time we:
- bought me a used treadmill (now I don't have to barf in public as much)
- of course went shopping at walmart
- went to Matt's favorite: Home Hardware
- took booties into Midnight Sun Gallery (they had ordered six pairs and ordered 4 pairs of my toddler booties!)
- had physicals for our life insurance (Matt was offered two different nursing jobs by the guy doing the physicals; nice to know if we ever move to Whitehorse there are lots of jobs waiting)
- ate KFC (why oh why do I do that to myself)
- slept a little
- dropped off booties to Jade who seemed to like them!
- went to the camper place to learn how to winterize my camper
- picked up the work vehicle Matt will be driving (he is just happy it has a cd player)
- ate McDonalds for breakfast (mmmmmmmmm... and I didn't even ralph it up later)
- bought some fabric and thingys from the sewing store
- went grocery shopping
- got diesel for truck and jerry cans
Holy crud talk about busy! But I forgot to buy myself a little space heater for our chilly downstairs. I have been moving my office and sewing stuff downstairs, but man alive it is cold down there.... and I am still scared of the zombies. So the serger and sewing machine will be living on the kitchen table for a while longer.