Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged

I was just tagged by Carole the Yukon Chatterbug.

Here is the info:

You have to ask your significant other to tell you three things that they know about you and then publish this information on your blog. You also have to pick more victims and then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged. The comment must end with the word ‘pthththth’. I don’t know why, I am just repeating what I was told.

So I asked my hubby when he walked through the door here this evening and this is what I got:

1. You take part in irritating internet crap!

2. You are kind and generous.

3. Ummm well it was something a little naughty so I will add another :)

4. You are a dedicated mom.

Well I think he is suck-holing so he can buy more tools or guns or both!

And I am going to tag some of my favorite stalkers and since they come here lots I don't even need to go to their blogs to let them know about it!

Deiss (since you suck ass at blogging this should get you back into it)
Jen of Nunavut (you need something else to think about other than McDonalds)
Tina (just cause you need something to do other than upack boxes!)
pthththth

4 comments:

dogsled_stacie said...

Ha, love it. #1 is an awesome answer!!! :)

Tag me, tag me! I'm single, but I'll ask my dog the questions. He knows me better than any man has!!!

Ah hell, I'll tag myself. lol

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Oooohhh do it Stacie! I cannot wait to see what your dog reveals about you! I he is better at answering the questions than some husbands have been!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

All done. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you did it! Actually, I have to say I agree with your hubby on #1. I usually don't respond to tags and the like, and NEVER do the e-mail kind. However, it's a nice way to connect with other bloggers and have your visitors visit some of your faves (which is why ya shoulda linked to Deiss, Tina, & Jen).
Thanks for sharing, and I love the photos of Hunter. What a cutie!