Friday, July 25, 2008

Hunter and his book

The other week I had a picture up on here of Hunter sitting under the coffee table reading a book. Hunter is in love with this book. It is an alphabet book and each letter has a picture of a child with an expression to correspond to a feeling (A is for angry when I'm having a bad day....). He spends so much time looking at this book. I think he likes to see the pictures of other kids. When I try to read him other books he goes and finds that one to bring it to me to read to him. He sits so still and listens through the whole book. So if you are looking for a good book for a one year old go with it!

ABC Look At Me
By Roberta Grobel Intrater

1 comment:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Joe had a baby face "emotions" book that we got from the hospital that he loved. One that one fell apart he moved to an animal book. Now he likes to play Gameboy Advance. He loves "Cars" and "Mario Cart". Look out, they grow up fast!