Sunday, June 22, 2008

Spectacular News!

And some great news to pass on to everyone.

Matt had his interview for the permanent float position in Faro on Friday morning. They called back that afternoon and offered him the position! Hurray!! So he will still have to travel for the job if another community in our area is short a nurse, but he is based out of Faro.

We are all very excited and he starts on Friday. He was booked there all summer anyways, so easy enough to just sign the papers and make it all official.

Hurray!!

8 comments:

Indigo said...

Hmmmmmm. Perhaps a short trip to Faro might be in order. Sounds like a great place to work.

Indigo said...

and then I could kiss that baby!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt! And yay for Kara and Hunter! Great news.

Kennie said...

Yeah! Congrats Matt!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I'm so glad for you!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Hooray!!!

sage said...

Hi Kara, I got here cuz I was looking up stuff about Kugluktuk. Read all of both your blogs (no, I'm not a stalker). My older son is canoing with a YMCA group from Yellowknife to Kugluktuk this summer.

Aida said...

yay for matt!