Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Ferst Twip to da Poowl

It were my ferst twip to da poowl. I don't tink it waz all mummy said it wud be. I were cold and my nuts nearwly turned to peas.

Oh mum, do I weally have to do dis?


Qwit teazing me. Eider in or out.


Soooo bored....


Dad! Come save me and my nuts! Yous a man! You understand!


I tink I will take a nap:


Well hello bootiful! Mum you din't tell me der was gurls here!


Oh mum. Don't humiweate me in front of da gurl.


Hmmm dis don't wook good. What are dey pwanning?


gurgle gurgle gurgle...


AIR! PWECIOUS AIR!


Maybe if I put mine finger in mine mouf I will barf and den dey has to take me out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! I will bring my swimsuit when I come so I can go too!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Mommy did dat too me too. Mommys are evel. lets wun away. yer frend Joey.

Kennie said...

LOL! Oh, Hunter you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Hunter, you are such a cutie!