Thursday, March 17, 2011

Zombie Love

Regular readers will know that I have pretty odd and vivid dreams. This one was pretty impressive:

In my dream I was pregnant, but really did not want a third child. Matt and I were concerned that we would not be able to take family quadding trips with three children. So in the end, we decide to give the baby up for adoption. A friend of mine in Marsh Lake agrees to adopt our unborn child.

A few days before the birth I change my mind. I realize that I can not give my baby up and convince my husband that yes, we can travel with all three kids on the quads with no problems. In the few days between my decision and the birth of the baby, we take up fighting zombies as a past-time. When I do deliver the child, it turns out to be half-human and half-zombie. We fall in love with our half-zombie baby and decide to let it live with hopes we can keep it from eating our brains.

Yep... a zombie baby. Impressive, eh?

5 comments:

Meandering Michael said...

Oh, that deserves to be a book. And a comic book. And a movie. And a musical.

Kennie said...

still got the House Zombie scene stuck in your subconscious I see :-)

.. and now for our viewing enjoyment .... House ... fighting zombies http://youtu.be/ChnDRPpvMQg

Morena said...

Zombie baby is funny but deciding on a third or not based on quadding is hilarious!

Melodie said...

Haha! I love your blog.

Wow, what a hilarious dream!!! Awww, you love even a zombie baby...how sweet. lol.

dogsled_stacie said...

Have you been introduced to Plants vs. Zombies?!? If not, get it now!!! I think of you often when I play it.

There is so many wrong things in that dream, I don't even know where to start!