Sunday, February 20, 2011

Elephants and Seals

I am winding down my sewing projects since we leave for Whitehorse tomorrow. We will be in Whitehorse for a week and for two of those days I will be sitting at my craft table in Shipyards Park for Sourdough Rendezvous. As soon as I know more information about what times I will be there and such I will share. Please do come by and visit with me while I am there!


Cavan the Elephant:
...when did he turn into a little boy?

Practicing his elephant stomp around the house:

Finishing a custom order- seal skin gauntlet mittens:

These are going to be warm!

3 comments:

I wish I was at the Lake said...

I wish you sucessful trip!! We will be out your way at the cabin!

Unknown said...

Sir,
I would like to purchase your seal gloves. I am coming to the Idiride next month. I also read about your children being sick. The reason I am coming to Alaska is to teach people how to take care of their kids with Essential Oils. I am coming as a guest for Mitch Seavey and His Wife. You can read about me at my site blog just google don clair. If I don't here back I guess you don't want to sell the mittens.
Thanks for your time
Dr. Don Clair, PhD
www.donclair.com

Anonymous said...

WHERE Did you find the patterns for the seal skin mitts i been looking cant find any??