Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chase Me!

I am finally getting a glimpse into the chaos that is to come. The boys have finally started to play with each other; usually they play a game of chase. It is nice to see them interact with each other in a positive way.

Cavan is also learning naughty tricks from his big brother. This morning he discovered splashing in the toilet and lately he finds joy in banging on our carving cabinet.

Here is a nice video to share the chaos:

Chase Me! from Kara Went on Vimeo.

8 comments:

In Iqaluit said...

Waaaah! I can't see the video! It says if I have permission I can log in. I would love to see it!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I think I fixed it!!

In Iqaluit said...

Yes, it is fixed. Thanks! It is very sweet to see them playing together! And I love Cavan's fascination with the carving cabinet. At least he is somewhat gentle?

Tammy said...

Your kids are so cute! I love reading about their everyday antics.

deiss said...

1. I wonder where Cavan gets the "poke poke poke" from... :-D

2. And does Hunter's squeal call in the dogs? :-DD

Tina said...

I'm waiting for the post where Cavan learns to open the cabinet. :)

Morena said...

Love those cabinets... Ikea? We had ones just like at the store I used to work at. I picked them out myself :)

Aida said...

ahhh, you guys are dealing with those too eh..scrotum shriveling squeals..LOL they are cute!