Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mom Central- An Exciting Opportunity!

As a parent, where do you turn when you are looking for answers? Like me, you probably turn to other parents! Those who have been there, done that and have the puked on t-shirt to prove it.

Living in the north, especially in remote communities where we have lived, it can be hard to find other parents to talk to. So I turned to the internet for information and support. I found it through my blog, as well as other web forums. The moms I met online were a valuable resource, and I still turn to them for advice and suggestions.

I have been asked to promote a website that has been running very successfully in the States, and is now coming to Canada! It is based on communication between moms. I firmly believe that the exchange of ideas from one mom to another is how most decisions are now made.

Want to purchase a new toy? Talk to other moms whose kids have put it through the wringer.
How do I baby proof my house? Talk to other parents and learn the tricks!
Can my household survive on our income? Talk to another family to hear some frugal advice.
I want to live a greener lifestyle, but how? Talk to moms who have already taken those first steps.

Mom Central is a one-stop online resource dedicated to providing busy moms with smart household and parenting solutions. With their move into Canada there are some very exciting opportunities for moms that I think many of you will want to sign up for!

Mom Central is looking for moms to sign up for their Testing Panel! This is where moms get to test out the latest and greatest products and services and have their voices heard by companies who care about their opinion. You will also find out about other opportunities from Mom Central including giveaways, surveys and research studies that help brands make important product decisions. If you are interested, please sign up here!

If you sign-up during the month of June, you will be eligible to win 1 of 5 Canon PowerShot cameras, along with many more giveaways in the near future.



Check them out: www.momcentral.com

No comments: