Monday, September 29, 2008

I love the snow!

Yesterday evening the first snow came to Faro! I really do love winter and I think the snow looks wonderful out there. I am sure it will be gone by the end of today, but it shouldn't be that long before winter is here to stay.


Our backyard just before 8am.


The boy ooowing at the new snow.


Cat tv. The little birds are eating like pigs today!


Going out to play in the snow.


Oh mama! Thats cold stuff, I think I just come in and look through the window!

3 comments:

jen said...

Yey for snow! I bet it looks fantastic on the trees!!!

deiss said...

I can't wait for snow here. I like the leaves and how vibrant they are but I miss that first snow on the mountains for sure.

Aida said...

heck, you are busy! yes Ava totally loves the snow..i think she is older now and we had hail a few weeks back, she had her hands on her head and ran and said "owww, owwww, oww" didnt hurt, overly dramatic but so cute!