Monday, September 8, 2008

Home again home again jiggidy jig jig

I am so sick of kids music!!!!!!

Stuck in my head right now:
To market
to market
to buy a fat pig
home again
home again
jiggidy jig jib


ARRRGGGG!!! Shoot me now!

Okay, so we are home safe and sound. We had a wonderful weekend visiting Matt in Pelly Crossing. He is staying at a huge duplex. Heaps of room for the boy to play, and oodles of cupboards to pull crap out of. We even got a cake from the store for an early birthday night! More on the evilness of getting older in tomorrows post.

Baby-name update:
Another Faro blogger suggested that we look at a Yukon map for ideas for baby names. heheheh did you know that there is a Scurvy Creek? hehehe
So far, nothing sticks out from the Yukon map... Although Bearfeed and Danger might be interesting names...

Fetus-name update:
Fawn asked me what we are calling the fetus. With Hunter we called it Wee-Spawn. I need something just as original for this one, but nothing good has come to mind. Please send ideas.

And now, I am pooped and am going to bed!

10 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I think even if you don't name the baby Fisher, you should use Fisher Price as the "for now" name. Or FP for short. :)

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

OMG I have it. Call the baby Doodle, after Hunter's new favorite show. LOl

Aida said...

WS..part 2...lol

btw, yes it was the book you sent me that i sent to Jen.

Anonymous said...

Y2K BABY

MILLIONIUM

UNK (UNKOWN NAME)

AKA ____

ANGEL

MIRACLE SWEETIE

Kate Nova said...

I vote for UNK.

There's a great children's album by a duo called Sho, Mo and the Monkey Bunch, featuring guest artists Ron Sexsmith and Jann Arden. No jiggedy-jig anywhere. It's the preferred (bearable) choice of some of my parent friends!

deiss said...

There's also an album called "For the Kids" with Cake, Barenaked Ladies, etc.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Fisher sounds good- but Doodle is horrible Tina!!!!

hehehe but UNK is awesome! thanks Lucy!

Thanks for the music ideas everyone!

Meandering Michael said...

With the first one called "Wee-Spawn", you might want to consider something like "Tiny Abdominal Parasite" (TAP) or "The Hatchling".

Anonymous said...

How about Cage Edward Went. That is for sure a cool name. Although nothing can me more cool then Sloan and I got that watching a soap LOL..........but think about that one it is cool.

Lynne

Kennie said...

Alien-Spore!