Today Hunter is nine months old!
- clap his hands when we sing "when you're happy and you know it" and "patty cake"
- wave to everyone
- say "dadaada" and he whispers something like "aat" when he sees the cats
- can push himself up onto all fours from his tummy
- push himself backwards all along the floor
- push himself around the house on his ride-on toy
- feed himself various foods
- everything! Tonight he had my moms homemade venison sausage and he loved it! His favorite meals are moose stew and homegrown-chicken soup. I make all of his food, well pretty much he just eats whatever we are, but his goes through the little blender first.
- going around the house on his ride-on toy
- pulling the cats tail
- trying whatever mommy is eating
- sitting on the washing machine in spin cycle
- standing on the windowsill looking outside
- going for walks in his stroller
- going for walks tucked in the amouti
New found fun:
- being tossed onto the down comforter by dad
- riding on moms back in a sling
- stealing the spoon while we try to feed him
This little man of ours is splendid! And he just gets cuter everyday:
Our little mechanic:
Going for a walk with mom in the turtle toque:
Unleashing his toothy fury on the polar bear:
Hanging out in the sling:
Mom! You forgot to tell me to smile!