Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hi! I'm gregarious!

gre·gar·i·ous  (gr-gâr-s) 
adj.1. Seeking and enjoying the company of others; sociable.



The perfect September weather on Friday night was calling out to be enjoyed.  So a few phone calls were made, hot dogs were purchased, and a fire was started.  Before long, there were nearly forty adults and kids in our backyard enjoying themselves. 

I am most definitely an extrovert, but I still have introverted tendencies.  Most evenings I prefer to hide out in my house, on my own, sewing or watching some tv.  I know my limitations and know that I need those hours alone to recharge.  And I know that I am not comfortable in large groups of intoxicated peoples- like a bar setting.  But I sure do enjoy having a group of people over to enjoy some laughs and great weather!

Good times around the fire.

And good times on the back deck.

And then Cavan decided to put on a dancing show atop the Land Cruiser.

Good friends always make it more entertaining!

You can judge how much fun a kid has had by how dirty they are.  Cavan was at the peak of fun-ness.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's Greg Arious?!