Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Son The Super Hero!

Hunter loves his new "big boy" underwear (too bad he doesn't love them enough to start using the potty all the time). One day this week he wanted to wear them on the outside of his pants, and of course I thought it looked hilarious and let him do it. I even took him out of the house and down to playgroup dressed like this. I am such a great mom. He is sure to hate me when he is a teenager!

Underwear worn on the outside of your pants totally turns you into a superhero. Here Hunter is displaying his super speed!

To the SuperVan with his trusty sidekick, Curl!
Now where is the button for the rocket boosters again....
Donning the rest of the superhero outfit!

3 comments:

dogsled_stacie said...

HAHAHA that is awesome. And even more awesome that you took him out in public!

Tina said...

you are truly the best mom ever. :)

Morena said...

Love that you let him wear them outside. Many mom's wouldn't.