Friday, December 19, 2008

I have a live parasite!

Oh wait- maybe it is just a fetus!

Baby kicked this morning while I had my hand resting on my tummy and I sure did feel it. I have to admit that pregnancy does creep me out. There is a little parasite in there living off of me. And of course I always get those images from the Alien movie that don't help. Sorry, I am not one of those awwwww I can feel the baby move and I am so in love blah blah blah. Of course I love little Skeletor, but I am totally creeped out by having something growing in me. I guess it is better than a tapeworm or liver fluke though! :)

17 weeks or so before I get to see what the little parasite looks like!

2 comments:

dogsled_stacie said...

Oh what a great pregnancy quote!!

"Oh well, at least it's better than a tapeworm".... hahaha

jen said...

Haha, don't worry I've been calling Ezri a parasite sometimes too...leeching all her mommy's energy and vitamins and leaving all the fat behind lol.