Monday, December 22, 2008

First set of adult booties!!

I have been harassed for months now to make the venture into booties for adults. I finally gave it a shot over the weekend and finished them up today. For my first shot I think they turned our really well!

Let me know what you think folks!! The only part that is missing is the tie that will run through the tops. I will finish that part tomorrow. Once they are received as a Christmas present I will get a picture of them actually on a person. Gosh I hope they fit!!


8 comments:

CandiRae said...

Wow! Those look VERY nice indeed!!! Can I put a request in for a pair? Purple please!!! hehe!! Just kidding! And what rock do I live under??? I didn't even know that you were pregnant again! Congrats! And I am totally with you on the "thing" growing inside of you! Blech!!!

Kennie said...

OOOOOO!!!! Very nice!!!! They indoor or outdoor booties? I'm guessing indoor?

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

The hide that I used with this pair isn't very thick and it is a lightweight cotton on top. But I think when I get heavier fabric for the top and track down some other hide for the bottom then I can make outdoor ones.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those!! You do some really great work, I loved the little kid ones too.

deiss said...

Those are mine! Shotgun!

Just me said...

As a shoe addict...I say YEAH!!! Adult size booties! Can't wait to hear if there will be more. And yes, outdoor would be fantastic.

Anonymous said...

You mega talented girl you. Those are just awesome! I would love a pair for myself so no rush, but will have to email. I love them. You will do well with these. I am not fussy what color. You are talented like your momma!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you haven't already sent them, I don't think they are going to make it to me for Christmas. *grin*. I love them!