Saturday, December 20, 2008

Belly at 23 and a half weeks

Since I have been getting so many requests to see my growing baby belly here it is!! I feel huge this pregnancy. I am up 2lbs, which means I am still down 5lbs from when I got pregnant. Because of my weight I am not supposed to gain any weight during my pregnancy. I don't watch what I eat at all, other than trying not to consume too much crap. Skeletor must be taking it all in and then some since the tummy is growing quickly.

Skeletor is practicing to be on the Canadian Olympic Gymnastics team for about 2027 or thereabouts. I don't remember Hunter moving and kicking this much at all. Skeletor is always on the move and giving me the boot.

So here I am with around 16 weeks left to go:

10 comments:

Megan said...

Belly shots! Belly shots!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome HOLY BELLY! You have a boobies-do! (Your belly sticks out farther than your boobies do!:)

jen said...

Looking great!
LOL Tina!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

ahahah thanks Tina!

Trish said...

Maybe you are having a girl if it is so different from Hunter, either way, should be damn cute! Everytime I see a picture of Hunter I want to pinch his cheeks.

I love belly shots, you look great!

Anonymous said...

Pretty in pink (it MUST be a girl lol!) and glowing.

Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful, Kara!

Aida said...

ooo...might be a girl! Ava was way more of a gymnast then Ben. i remembered prodding my belly when I was pregnant with Ben just to make sure he was still there, irony, he is a crazy busy baby now..so maybe your next baby will be a mellow little on.

Unknown said...

You look shiney, absolutely glowing and shiney, can I put you on my tree!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny - exactly how my pregnancy with your cousin Adam went. Guess what??? Another Adam & Travis coming right up!!! LOL!!!! Get your running shoes on!!!!