Saturday, June 18, 2011

The New Truck!

Matt came home from a week in Ross River yesterday afternoon and I met him at the door with news that I had found our new truck! Not only did I find it, but I was able to bullshit my way to a fantastic deal. Matt just had to give his approval and the deal was done.

We are purchasing a 2011 Dodge Ram SLT 4x4 3500 crew cab diesel pick up. We opted for the dually since we do put a camper on the back. It has heaps of doo-dads and doo-hickeys inside and outside. I was able to get a high rise canopy, spray in box liner, nerf bars, wiring for the camper and shipping to Whitehorse all added in for a price that blew the dealership in Whitehorse out of the water.

So thank you to Vince at Northland Dodge in Prince George. I was very impressed with the customer service!

The truck should be arriving in Whitehorse early next week. We are so happy that everything is working out fine after the accident.

The first question from Hunter (and Michael P. too) was if the balloons were included!

And I bet this truck doesn't smell of Eau du Barf!

My, what a lovely rear-end you have!

And now instead of taking up 4 parking spots in Whitehorse, I will be taking up six!!

3 comments:

Roberta said...

Wow! I don't think there's anymore can be said.

Morena said...

Even with a kick ass deal I bet you're paying a fortune so the balloons better be included!!

Nice looking truck. Congrats on you barf free zone.

Melissa said...

That's a truck after my own heart!!