Sunday, October 25, 2009

Vacation: As Told By Hunter

On my visit to Cape Breton I had so much fun!

We fed ducks, pigeons and seagulls.

I tried to keep all my ducks in a row, but it was hard work.
Pops let me hold his racing pigeons. They fly home when I let them go.

My Pops is a pretty cool guy! A little corny at times...

Sand is not fun. Period.

Holy fark! They just rolled Dad in that tube! I'm getting outta here!

I love you so much caterpillar. Will you come home with me? My mom says it's okay. Honest.
I kissed a girl and I liked it!

Where I at Pop? Come find me!

Driving like I stole it!

Thank you Dad for having an uncle who drives big rig. This is awesome!

When I get big enough to reach the pedals, or teach Cavan how to push them for me, I am buying one of these!

Never too young to start my plans for world domination!

But Mom, I know how to fly. Honest. Just let me out of my seatbelt and I will show you!
Calgary airport is the best! Can we take this home?
What a great trip. Can't wait for the next time!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah, Cape Breton's awesome.

Trish said...

That was awesome, such a little character :-)

Aida said...

awesome! love your little "story"

Clare said...

Love it. Thanks Hunter

Yukongirl said...

Hunter can be a guest blogger anytime!

Breigh said...

Ooooh was that Wentworth Park?! *HOMESICK* So glad you loved Cape Breton, that's my home! I'm from North Sydney. I so love when people visit CB and enjoy it. It's such a beautiful place :)

Meandering Michael said...

Ducks in a row. HA!

Tina said...

World domination. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Great pictures, funny story. I'm still giggling. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah :)

jen said...

Omg how precious is that! I love the photo of him at the Calgary airport!