Thursday, October 22, 2009

Matt Crawls Through a Tube

While we were on vacation, we went to a little place called Hanks Family Farm. They sold veggies, had a corn maze, a petting zoo and a kids play area. In this play area was a long black tube- almost like a plastic culvert. My father-in-law climbed through it, and then Matt went through as well. They were all trying to convince Hunter to give it a go. While Matt went through the tube, my father-in-law decided it would be great fun to roll it!! I found this to be so damn funny that I laughed until I nearly yakked. My insane giggle is nearly as funny as Matt in the video! And I laugh nearly as hard every time I watch it. Make sure to listen to Matt just before he climbs out of the tube.... naughty word alert!

4 comments:

A.J. said...

haha oh you guys crack me up. i think matt may be my new hero haha

Morena said...

That is funny but Tank is freaking out at the sound of your laugh. He is a really strange dog.

dogsled_stacie said...

OMG your laugh is crazy woman!!! What were you on?!?! LOL

And that tube looks wayyyy bigger until the end, hilarious!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I gotta go change my pants now. LMAO.