Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Walk Training

Now that I am walking a heck of a lot more, so are my boys.  Not that we were sitting around before that!  We have always walked a lot, but I am now very impressed at the endurance my boys have.

Today I walked to and from the school three times and Cavan only missed out on part of one of those walks.  It is 1km from our house to the school, so he walked 5km today on top of his normal running around the house, yard, and at playgroup.  I need to put a pedometer on that kid!  Hunter did that walk twice today too, so 4km for him.  My boys walk more than most adults in this town!  And the kilometer home is all uphill to boot.

The stroller rarely makes it out of the driveway.  I have maybe used it five times in the last few months and I am looking forward to passing it along to another family to use by the end of this summer.

I wonder how many kilometers a day them will be able to walk by the time the snow arrives in the fall?  It looks like these boys will be endurance hikers when they grow up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I am emailing from a leading advertising agency based in London.

I am getting in touch with you as I am looking for quality websites such as your wenttofaro.blogspot.com, such as yours, to place some adverts on your website and would like to know if this is something which would be of interest to you?

The placement of our adverts are contextually matched to the content on the page, therefore relevant.

Do let me know if you are interested to discuss any partnerships with us as we feel the positioning of your website will have strong benefits for both parties.

Please email me back with your thoughts or questions.

Kind regards,
Jacqueline Rosales