Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Visitor!

Do you remember just after Christmas when I blogged about the girls who saved my life? One of them had some meetings in Whitehorse and she took one night to drive to Faro for a short visit. You know you have a good friend when they will drive 800k for an 18 hour visit!

I had hoped to take her out on the quads or at least for a walk around town, but the weather did not cooperate. We did get a fabulous thunder and lightening storm and hours upon hours of pouring rain. It made for good sit inside and girlie talk time!

Thank you for the visit Lana! I will have my fingers crossed that you move up here one day for work and that we will get to see you on a regular basis.

4 comments:

taibhsearachd said...

Kara, I just wanted to tell you that you are looking terrific these days. I don't know how much weight you've lost but it's really starting to show!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Thanks so much! I have been sitting at -41lbs for the last three weeks and now just hope to maintain that over some holidays.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there - I'm sure you'll be able to manage over the holidays.
Cavan looks as if he's thinking "Oh no, not another photo session!"

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking what taibhsearachd wrote before I read it! You look amazing! And so thin! You can totally see it in your face - you must have lost a lot of weight. You look great!