Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Boooo Weather!!

The weather is hampering my birthday wishes! Drizzle and then winds for today... so my wish list of a quadding day, picnic, and berry picking looks like it is going to be reduced to just berry picking and we will take the truck. It is no fun quadding home in the rain with kids!!

My wonderful husband wanted to cook me breakfast today, but was dismayed when the store had no bacon (one of only a few things he knows how to cook). How dare they!! heheheh So instead he offered me gourmet cheerios. I asked what that was and he said it was cheerios in chocolate milk!! I politely refused! But he did help the kids to make me a wonderful card for me and he let me sleep in an extra hour.

So my other birthday wishes included not having to cook my own supper (thank goodness we have a little restaurant here in town) and to do some kid-free sewing. I am sure I will get to have those today even with the poor weather! :)

And on a neat note, my birthday falls on 09/09/09 today!!

4 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Morena said...

Happy Birthday... and I say you should have gone for the Cherrios. I'd try it once at least.

Fawn said...

How could you go wrong with chocolate milk? Happy birthday, you old crone! ;)

Carole said...

Happy, happy birthday Super Mom!